Dec 18, 2007

The School mag

I think I liked this....


TEACHER AND MY NEW FACE
Teacher’s my guardian, my way and my root of education. When you thresh your seed of origin ‘CHEMISTRY’ on me I play. Whatever you plant on me is for my grantage but for me this is the way it’s happen to me like this I do this and this are my results. Some of your word fell along the jokes, my foolishness trodden them and cover them with my wrapped carpet. Evil and bless my mind. I failed and make another trial the day, month a year passes like a ‘windstorm you’ advice me but this are my respond. In half of your advice of a fruitfully tree grew up with no root’s, when they started to grew because of my careless it dry up. in the days I tried, thorn grew with it and choked it.
Before you cleared your hands I get a shadow I reflect and this is my image. When you’re talking to me with my negligence they dry up. When i change I receive your seeds with joy but unluckily in tests they go away.
When I receive them fast stand by my own and my fruits are valueless. This is what happening to most of my fellow students and i. when you teach on the chalkboard at your back we make jokes. When you have test I sit at the back whispered you where serious I laugh twice .in my holiday chit my parents to go to tuition but not. When I have a speech or debate I act as I have no voice, troublesome and so on. Now I get and understand what you have said. But I’m too late. What about your future? Now I have to finish up form four brother’s and sister’s cry when I remember one day you said.”I will suffer with my companies why!”I come my self-wont turn my self’ it’s my fault, it’s my fault! How about you? By TWINS Doryn Doryc

No comments: